Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:1947 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
State Head - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
State Head Karnataka and Tamil Nadu FMCG, Full time MBA Must
- Set and achieve key performance targets for: sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance. Formulate and execute company's strategic plan. Establish and lead execution of operation strategy. Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business.
- Lead the process of coming up with incremental growth and channel development strategies for different geographies and market dynamics. Identify white spaces for new distributor rollout, areas for improvement in channel structure.
- Develop, manage and own the business cases (including economic models, ROI analysis, margin structures etc) for different channel partners. Prepare and implement templates for ROI modelling, distributor assessment etc.
- Prepare strategic options for channel partnerships in different geographies basis cross-functional coordination with core sales team and product teams.
- Closely communicate with sales field force organization, realize frequent customer & retailer visits to measure the field's pulse
- Oversee new distributor appointment, launch and monitor performance in an initial ramp-up phase.
- Personally interact with channel partners to gather information on industry developments and to identify opportunities.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ability to develop and lead a sales team & passion for service quality. Excellent communicator that motivates and empowers others to stretch themselves and reach high goals.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that is consistent with the company's goals and financial-cost improvement plans.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with company management, co-workers and third parties at different settings. Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- To formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.