HR Recruiter at A2Z Placements
Views:3323 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
State Head - Credit - Unsecured Business Loan - NBFC (7-18 yrs)
To manage a team of Area Credit Managers for underwriting of Unsecured Loans (BL) in the assigned geography. Responsible for execution of the defined credit underwriting policies and processes for their respective region. Works in conjunction with the RCM/NCM to implement policies, procedures and risk management practices for the business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing ACM for the respective region.
- Supervise the team of underwriters and number of decision cases for the assigned region as per defined timelines and policy.
- Provide feedback to product program guidelines/procedures in light of any changes.
- Deviation and underwriting as per credit approving matrix.
- Review reports from Analytics and Collections and basis that input for states policy deviation and changes.
- Implementation of Product Policies
- Coordination with Sales, Operations and Collection team
- Ensuring seamless coordination between agencies, credit resources, sales, and other teams
- Timely analysis of sourcing and portfolio of the region and providing feedback to the Policy team
- Closely monitor competition activities and providing feedback/ suggestions to the concerned team(s)
- Providing relevant support to the Quality Assurance team and work on the feedback provided
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.