State Head - Affordable Home Loans - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Job Title State Head - Affordable Home Loans
Grade : DVP/VP
Department Retail Lending
Location Pune or Mumbai/Ahmedabad/Chennai
Eligible employee DVP/VP
Reporting To National Sales Head - Affordable Home Loans
A. Job Description
1. Must have an experience of handling large teams in Home Finance Business.
2. Responsible for entire operational and fiscal activities of the state with 5-7 Branches
3. Hands on experience in assets and ability to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the state
4. Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
5. Responsible for hiring, training, and coaching of employees
6. Channel and drive organizational thoughts in required direction to achieve profitability & Market Share
7. Continuously building on basic business model of Customer Orientation and
8. Institutionalize & create awareness for Integrity & Discipline at State level
9. Responsible for the following to achieve Business and Financial Management goals:
- State Profitability
- Sales volume
- New customer acquisition
- Succession Planning
- Retention Improvement
- Attrition control
- Inter department relationship
B. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Minimum 10-12 years prior banking experience with having 5 - 7 years in Home loans / Mortgages Loans
C. Competency Requirements
a. Technical Skills
- Strategic, Analytical, Good writing Skills are a must.
- Good understanding of the financial services business, prior experience of working on a business / product / policy/credit role.
- Software - Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Banking products - Sound understanding of term loan, overdraft and trade products
b. Behavioural Skills
Solution oriented - Should be able to create good working relationships with various teams inside the organisation as well as external vendors
- Must be a proactive planner and an aggressive executor
- Adherence to deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.