StashFin - Product Designer (2-5 yrs)
Financial services are poised for explosive growth in India. In a growing credit-starved economy this is an opportunity to join a well-funded digital lending platform based in Delhi. Rapidly growing organization with a team of 200+ comprising smart, young & energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with International experiences in New York, Toronto, and London. The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record. Recently named on the list LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility to help define the user experience for all customer-facing products and coordinate with product managers and designers to implement a best-in-class user experience for customers.
- Help define the overall strategy for product UI/UX to achieve a best-in-class user experience.
- Drive UI/UX best practices across the organization, including accessibility and usability.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define and create storyboards and user journey maps.
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Work with the digital analytics team to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys, and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps. Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Help unify the user experience of currently fragmented properties and products.
- Participate in UX demos and sign off UX deliverables to ensure high quality.
- Foster a collaborative relationship between business product managers and the UI/UX team, and ensure productive engagements between the two teams.
- Work with the technical product managers to ensure that UX deliverables are well defined and understood in the overall project scope.
- Ensure all communication to customers is clear and cohesive.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience working in UI/UX for digital products.
- Strong ability in delivering end-to-end, impact-driven experiences that solve for user needs and help meet business goals.
- Experience with digital design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or CorelDRAW.
- Knowledge of user-centered design and usability principles and techniques.
- An all-round prototyper, with the ability to go from pencil-and-paper wireframes to fully functional mockups and prototypes.
- Comfortable in dealing with end-users, and conducting user testing.
- Preference for working with rapid iterations and multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and high-scale consumer tech environment under minimal supervision.
- Self-driven attitude with a high sense of ownership.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups.