StashFin - Product Analyst/Associate Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
About the Company :
StashFin is a rapidly growing organization with a team of 200+ smart, young & energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The team has worked with reputed firms in the Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) space, such as Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Citi, Deloitte, Kabbage and more, with exposure across multiple functions including technology, customer experience and process re-engineering. The team is leveraging its collective experience to deliver best-in-class services and great convenience to its customers.
The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record. Recently named on the list LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for.
- Assist product managers and product lead with documentation and analytics.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and understand their needs.
- Work closely with UX, UI, Development and QA teams. Clearly communicate, and define the project and execution plan.
- Let the data speak. Closely examine all product related key metrics. Examine the success metrics of each and every feature implementation post launch.
Skills Required :
- 1-3 years of agile product management experience in a B2C product
- Exposure to FinTech and / or loyalty programs
- Has worked with web and app analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc.
- Has experience with SQL queries
- Has conducted A/B tests using Google Optimize or VWO
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Good product intuition along with strong problem solving skills
- Good data and metrics orientation, along with strong analytical abilities
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills