Manager at Startup Spine
Views:22638 Applications:751 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:259
Startup Spine - Co-Founder/Chartered Accountant (0-2 yrs)
- Expertise in making of systems and processes, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- Exposure of Goodwill valuation, financial due diligence, income method/market method to do valuation and financial/business modelling.
- Should be a Chartered Accountant with experience.
- Consulting exposure with BIG 4/CA firm is preferred.
- Team handling experience required.
- Should be open for 20-30% domestic travel.
- Should have good experience in business development role.
- Should have experience to work in startup ecosystem
- Auditing,balance sheet,P&L,GST, Accounts Handle FDI and remittance
- Taking care of investor reporting, investor relation and compliance
- Checking & assessing the value drivers of business and developing analytics to facilitate business decision-making.
- Ensuring timely completion of IFRS and IGAAP compliant financial statements.Formulation and implementation of risk management policies for foreign exchange management related risks.
- Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits, Transfer pricing
- Engage with leadership team to develop business plans and monitor progress against the plan.
Currently sustainable Salary(up to 20k per month) + Sweet Equity