Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:828 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Startup Investments Manager - Corporate Development Team (2-7 yrs)
Corporate Development - Startup Investments Manager
Experience: 2-5 years
Job location: Mumbai
As part of the Corporate Development Team, you will develop product and alliance partnerships with fintech and technology startups. The position will require stakeholder management, relationship building, basic understanding of fintech products, and interest in the startup ecosystem.
Corporate Development is responsible for driving development of next generation products and adoption of future technology by partnering with start-ups, technology partners, accelerators/incubators, customers, and premier academic & research institutions.
Corporate Development team also looks at investing in fintech and technology startups for driving business advantages
- Prospect potential partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
- Doing primary and secondary market research, competitive analysis, business model analysis, investment presentations,
- Ability to engage tax, financial and law firms for managing end-to-end diligence of startups.
- Review of investment decks and hold captivating calls with the founders
- Network with exciting founders, Venture Capital/Private Equity, Accelerators/Incubators to engage and get a pulse of the market.
- Keep abreast with emerging technologies & concepts, market trends to identify opportunities and develop solutions.
- Ideation and brainstorming of new concepts and ideas for experimentation in different products.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders of the organization including product, business, marketing, technology to understand the broking and distribution business of Kotak securities and get the pulse of internal operations.
- Portfolio management skills- to help in next rounds of existing portfolio companies, manage board meetings, keep track of the company's business and financial track record.
- Professional project management knowledge of concepts and practices, specifically the agile development methodology
- Deep interest in startup ecosystem
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset, good presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage senior level professionals and promoters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.