HR at Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company Limited
Views:654 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance - Lead - Analytics & Business Intelligence (10-14 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Data Management and MIS
- Data base schema management across the Organization
- Data management for the Organization via bifurcation of OLTP and OLAP data bases for transactional and analytical use
- Define Data Management roadmap and strategy of the Organization including and not limited to defining Cloud Strategy.
- Rationalization of Database structures
- Creation of Management Information architecture to create an automated reporting framework for management and regulatory reporting.
- Creation & upkeep of Data Governance and Data Quality framework to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all data updates.
- Data level integrations across the systems to create a holistic view of customers and business
- Creation of predictive models across all areas: business, customer analytics- segmentation, emerging behaviour etc-, risk management across policy lifecycle, transactional efficiency, people analytics etc
- Active involvement with stakeholders to drive business outcomes & refine models from time to time
- Tier 1 MBA. Computer Science specialization from IITs/ NITs will be preferred.
- At least 10 Years of experience of running a Data Function/Vertical preferably in a financial institution.
- Knack towards developing and nurturing talent, particularly because fresh management & technology graduates comprise a significant portion of the team
Technical Skillsets (ideal):
- Microsoft SQL
- SAS, SAP
- Power BI
- Statistical Modeling