Deputy Manager at Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
Views:179 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance - Area Sales Manager (4-8 yrs)
Area Sales Manager
1. Building relationship with the corporates from diverse industries to expand the group business portfolio of SUD Life. Identifying corporates in the given region, engaging with senior management to get potential business.
2. Selling insurance products like group retirement benefits, group leave encashment, group term-life solutions to the corporates.
3. Developing various strategies to tap potential corporates viz. private, government and MNCs. Identify and create database of new-age, untapped, sun rise industries should be the focus area.
4. Responsible for entire sales life cycle which includes proposal making, documentation, commercial discussion, technology enablement etc.
5. Coordination with internal departments like actuarial, operations, marketing etc. to ensure smooth customer service.
6. Continued engagement with existing clients for a long term relationship with SUD Life.