Head - Recruitment at Star India Pvt Ltd
Views:3036 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Star TV - Sales Strategy (11-14 yrs)
Team lead of the revenue and product planning team for the strategic accounts portfolio reporting to the Sales Head for the vertical which caters to non-corporate set of businesses spanning local, luxury and region specific clients.
1. BUDGET CREATION & REVIEW:
- Develop annual budget of all channels in the portfolio. Reforecast the budget as required based on the performance and as per company's set goals.
- Monitor the channels in the portfolio for Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual performance and give strategic and tactical inputs to achieve the sales target to the account sales heads and region heads as required.
2. DEVELOP MARKET UNDERSTANDING;
- Develop deeper insight and understanding of the dynamic market requirements through advertiser/client interaction, and facilitate “Why Buy?”, propose solutions more suited to client needs, hence resulting in better monetization of advertising opportunities.
3. STRATEGIC OUTLOOK TO THE PORTFOLIO BUSINESS:
- Constantly review current methodologies and tools and incorporate new approaches to pitch and present our products to advertisers and sponsors.
- Develop tracking mechanisms & prepare various dashboards to increase sales efficiencies and catch inefficiencies in a good market.
4. NEW REVENUE OPPORTUNITIES:
- Developing and executing new business initiatives that convert to higher revenue generation.
- Developing revenue models using strategic pricing inputs.
5. ANNUAL DEALS/ IMPACT PROPERTIES/ CLIENT, BRAND, COMPETITION SPENDS MONITORING:
- Support creation of pitch and evaluation of the pitch of annual deals and mega deals
- Facilitate client and brand-wise spend monitoring on each channel in the portfolio and on corresponding competitive channels, and evaluate competitive channel performance within and outside genre
- Identify and highlight opportunities to sales heads and region heads.
6. BI & OTHER QUALI/ QUANTI REPORTS:
- Generating relevant reports proactively using BI and other tools like Elite Panel, TGI, etc.as made available for use
7. TEAM MANAGEMENT:
- Build robust and healthy team; creating a healthy working environment with open channels of communication; encouraging ideas.
- Set clear objectives, define deliverables to plan and organize work.
- Timely and accurate submission of the budget and reforecast as required and comprehensive view of the performance of the channels in the portfolio.
- Presentation of the review in the formats required by the sales head and region heads
- Provide quantifiable inputs which influences favorable decision making by clients and shapes direction of biz strategy
- Identifying and highlighting opportunities to channel heads and region heads in the portfolio
- Highly productive, motivated & strong sales strategy team
Minimum Qualification : MBA (Tier 1 management institute) with at least 11-14 years of post-qualification experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong Quantitative and analytical ability
- TAM, Media express, BI/BO tools
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent quantitative aptitude
- Strong Interpersonal skills with a strong assertive personality
- Clarity of thought & ability to think things through
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage relations with multiple clients and motivate/ create a high performance team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.