Head - Talent Acquisition at Star India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2830 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Star TV - Manager - Sales & Commercial Operations - Outsourced Shopfloor Management (8-12 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
1. Expert knowledge in handling operations (transnational processing / agreement processing / inventory management / collections management).
2. Media distribution operations experience will be added advantage.
3. Experience in handling team size of 40 to 50 members.
4. Manage a team of business process (outsourced) agents.
5. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
6. Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
7. Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high quality staff reviewing the Performance of staff, identifying training needs and provide training sessions.
8. Track production metrics/statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center and preparing reports.
9. Organizing staffing, work allocation.
10. Training, motivating and retaining staff.
11. Forecasting and analyzing data on a weekly/monthly basis.
12. Respond to all inbound emails, ensure TAT is maintained.
13. Must have the essential quality of attention to detail and customer handling capabilities. 14. Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
15. Must have excellent understanding capabilities and should be able to "figure out things" on his/her own post initial handholding.
16. Adhere to the norms specified as per the Quality standard.
17. To appraise the performance of the team members at the regular intervals.
18. To ensure the imparting of training to the operation employees.
19. To develop trouble shooting and problem solving approach.
20. To recommend the rewards/incentives to the employees in appreciation/recognition of their efforts in achieving the set targets.
21. To provide functional support and direction to the associates and team leaders on customer support needs.
22. Monitor and manage work load of teams.
23. Review the past week's events, including statistics, results and industry news.
24. Disseminate new product information to the agents.
25. Communicate company information.
26. To have attention to details, people management skills.
27. Provide MIS reports and defined timelines.
QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- MBA with experience of handing outsourced units / BPO and call center operations with 8+ Years of work experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Should have domain knowledge in catering to mix of B2C and B2B clients. Expert knowledge in process documentations and presentations.