Head - Recruitment at Star India Pvt Ltd
Views:1670 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Star TV - Commercial Role (8-10 yrs)
This position is tasked with leading the Commercial organization in a Branch and being an effective business partner to the Branch Sales Director. The role that effectively manages the credit exposure and compliance risks in a B2B sales organization whilst supporting the sales organization to deliver higher revenue growth on back of reaching new customers and maximizing realization from existing customers. The person will:
1) manage Credit controls and Collections
2) ensure effective Deal Management
3) ensure Compliance with Company and Commercial policies within the sales organization
4) provide leadership and oversight to the Regional Commercial Team including Sales Operations for the entire Star network
Credit and collection management
a) Manage the credit risk across the business and various clients
b) Help build models like channel finance to support sales growth
c) Run a robust collections and credit monitoring engine to manage the DSO’s and working capital for the business.
Sales Deal Management
a) Ensure a robust deal management framework for all deals executed with customers including building tools, modeling frameworks, work flow management & control capabilities to drive sales autonomy on standard deals, and controls for complex non-standard deals
b) Ensure Monitoring and review of actual deliveries against the executed deals to ensure there is no value leakage in actual delivery
a) Ensure that the Sales processes in the region are in accordance with the Companies Commercial policies and procedures
b) Ensuring compliance with Sox
Oversight and Management of Sales Operations
a) Ensure that the Sales deal fulfillment is in accordance with the Companies Commercial policies and procedures
b) Provide leadership and oversight to the regional Operations team. Mentor the team and provide them necessary support and enablers, to enable them to effectively service the customer demand.
- A qualified Finance/Commercial professional having 8-10 years of post-qualification experience.
- He /she should have handled teams of 7-10 people and more.
- The person should have spent at least 4-5 years’ in Credit Management or Order to cash management in a B2B business or FMCG/Durables industry.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- The person should have a strong process and compliance mindset. A complete self-starter, he must be able to challenge the current processes and controls and set sustainable processes& policies.
- In terms of behavior traits, he must be patient; willing to listen and a quick learner have pleasing personality to gainfully engage the larger business team.
- Should be able to lead large teams and work across diverse stakeholders
- Familiar / qualified in financial accounting practices, commercial Operations, client contract structuring.
- Advance MS Office skills required (macros and pivot tables preferred)
- Action and results oriented, demonstrating a bias to action. Always meets commitments. Pragmatic and tough minded.
- Experience and ability to tolerate ambiguity, be flexible and adaptable, and make quick course corrections when necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.