HR Executive at Star Health Insurance
Views:1318 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Star Health Insurance - Regional Manager - Digital Vertical (10-15 yrs)
Regional Manager - Digital Vertical - Chennai
The Regional Manager for the Health Insurance Call Center is responsible for overseeing the operations and performance of call centers in a specified region. This role entails ensuring that the centers meet company objective of revenue delivery, adhere to quality standards, and deliver excellent service to customers. The Regional Manager works closely with Branch manager, ARM's, team leaders, and other stakeholders to ensure the seamless operation of the centers.
1. Strategic Planning and Implementation:
- Develop and implement regional call center strategies aligned with the company's objectives.
- Collaborate with senior management to establish performance goals and metrics and ensure the delivery of revenue for the region.
2. Conversion & Revenue Growth
3. Operations Management:
- Oversee the daily operations of the call centers in the region.
- Ensure compliance with health insurance policies and regulations.
- Monitor call metrics, including contact ratios, call abandonment rates, and customer satisfaction scores, to identify areas for improvement.
4. Quality Assurance and Compliance:
- Implement and maintain quality standards to ensure service excellence.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and company policies.
5. Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead, mentor, and develop center managers and their teams.
- Facilitate training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
6. Customer Service:
- Oversee customer service delivery to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Implement strategies to improve customer service and enhance customer experience.
7. Financial Management:
- Oversee budgeting and financial management for the region.
- Ensure operational efficiency to maximize profitability.
8. Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare and present regular reports on regional performance to senior management.
- Analyze data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or a related field (Master's preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a call center environment, with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Knowledge of health insurance policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in using call center software and management tools.
- Strategic Thinking:
- Customer-Centric Approach
- Leadership and Team Building
- Financial Acumen
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.