Senior Manager HR at Stanza Living
Views:2843 Applications:796 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
Stanza Living - Specialist - Growth Strategy (4-8 yrs)
- Growth Strategy & Special Projects role is a unique opportunity to drive the growth strategy of the organisation by directly working with Founders and collaborating with cross-functional teams. You will have close responsibility for the growth of the business and collaborate with City Teams, Central Ops, Central Marketing, Finance, BD, Product, Community Operations and other Strategy Teams.
- This data driven role calls for the unique combination of thoughtful analysis, creativity & interpersonal ability to develop collaborations, define and launch exciting new initiatives, and to share ownership of the strategy and operational performance.
- Thought Leadership: Working with the leadership team to set strategic priorities, align regional and company vision, and share best practices
- Problem Solving: Delve deep into ongoing operations and find long-term structural solutions to problems
- Special Projects: You'll be THE go-to person for many key initiatives and new projects e.g. evaluating new businesses, markets and opportunities, launching new products etc.
- Governance and Analytics: Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to track performance to plan. Actively support all - strategic planning and analytical activity for senior management. Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve centre of our operations engine running at full speed.
- Competition: Understand and track the market and local competition across all product lines. Be a resourceful, go-getting multitasker, supporting city and central teams to make strategic decisions with a competition lens.
- Cultivate Relationships: Interface with other functional areas within Stanza Living (Business Development, People Operations, Product, Legal, Finance etc.) to ensure efficient and productive working relationships. Work with external experts to identify future growth opportunities and improvement areas.