Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:1647 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Stanza Living - Senior Manager/AVP - Logistics & Warehousing (7-13 yrs)
- Manage a team of logistics and warehouse coordinators to move, store and manage inventory nationally and regionally
- Planning logistics and warehouse services based on business needs and ensure effective delivery/completion as per stipulated time and quality
- Effectively manage cost/mile ; cost/kg, warehouse OPEX and create a new benchmark in industry
- Effectively manage inventory levels with procurement team, owning and improving inventory turn around, spoilage and damages.
- Act as a thought partner to improve and develop logistic and warehouse systems, SOP's and product resulting in higher productivity, better tracking and visibility
- Discover preferred suppliers and initiate long-term partnerships for multiple categories and business needs
- Develop national and regional vendor base negotiating best in industry terms for payments, delivery and quality
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term savings of costs via continual improvement in prices, pricing terms, inventory levels, modular SKU- s, minimal spoilage, alternate storages and technology
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Who we are looking for:
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter ability to get hands dirty, and work in a constantly-changing and fast-growing environment
- Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with the business's key internal leaders and stakeholders in order to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the business
- First principle thinking and strong problem solving.
- Data-driven approach
- Leadership abilities to develop a high performing and engaged team
- B - School education preferred
- 6-10 years of experience in logistics, warehousing, network/route planning and or supply chain management with FMCG, E-Commerce, Automotive, Lifestyle or any high-growth startup. A combination of domain expertise and start-up experience will be added positive.