Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:1332 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Stanza Living - Program Manager (4-8 yrs)
Who we are :
Stanza Living is India's largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India.
Today, we are :
- India's largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 14 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors - Falcon Edge, EquityInternational, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company acrossthe Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The opportunity :
Job Responsibilities :
Seeking an entrepreneurial and hands-on Program Manager helping to support all aspects of the business with a key focus on accelerated growth and profitability.
- To will serve as a critical interface between the central revenue team, field sales and cross-functional departments/stakeholders facilitating streamlined decision-making and more efficient business processes. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in a business management role.
- Proactively identify, prioritize and execute critical projects and strategic initiatives.
- Construct and automate dashboards for key performance metrics
- Manage complex, multi-faceted strategies and projects across business units.
- Partner with sales leaders to design go-to-market strategy, allocate resources, assign performance targets and more
- Perform ad hoc analysis, research and communication as needed
- Assessing business opportunities and strategies.
- Coordinate and execute organization-wide initiatives.
- Set, track and report on the sales team's performance metrics
- Continuously identify operational and structural gaps and help improve existing or develop new processes to maximize efficiency.
Skills required :
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and across various verticals and levels within the organization
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, and draw conclusions to devise solutions
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter and work in a constantly-changing and fast-growing environment
What Can You Expect :
- A phenomenal work environment, with extremely high ownership and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to shape a potential unicorn
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Access to a world-class mentorship network