Senior Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:3471 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Stanza Living - Manager - Legal (3-8 yrs)
- Drafting, vetting and reviewing of various business contracts and general legal agreements
- Assisting and advising management on corporate affairs having legal consequences and on critical and high value transactions.
- Structuring, reviewing, redlining and vetting of commercial contracts
- Advising on the applicable laws on various aspects such as business laws, intellectual property laws, data protection laws, litigation etc.
- Responsible for compliance of laws applicable to the company and conducting internal audit for the same. Expertise in data privacy and protection laws
- Ensuring legal compliance for complying with company act and various legal formalities including identification of issues and their risk assessment and resolution.
- Providing support in drafting of company policies and internal SOPs.
- Managing and strategizing litigations, at various courts pertaining to labour related cases, employee disputes and criminal prosecution cases.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.