Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:828 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Stanza Living - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis | Stanza Living
Who we are:
Stanza Living is India's largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India.
Today, we are:
- India's largest managed accommodation company with over 75,000+ beds under management across 25+ cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors - Falcon Edge, Equity
International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized asthe Best Real Estate Tech company acrossthe Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The co-living market size across India's top 30 cities is expected to grow more than double by 2025 to $13.92 billion or 5.7 million beds from current $ 6.67 billion i.e. 4.19 million beds. Even with over 50,000 beds under management we have captured less than 1%of the
market potential, with ample headroom for growth for many years to come. The co-living market in India is evolving at a rapid pace, with investments from national and international institutional investors bringing in a large amount of capital. As the business evolves,
the organized managed accommodation industry is expected to transform the face of the rental housing market across urban centres.
- Identification of areas to reduce cost to improve revenue margins and their implementation.
- Carrying out projects to achieve reduction of cost across company as per the initiatives decided by the top management.
- Framing budgets (AOP, Forecast, rolling forecast & Weekly Pulse) and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Overseeing the preparation of MIS reports and other statements to provide feedback to top management on financial performance viz. fund management, credit control, profitability, etc.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis