Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:2150 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:279
Stanza Living - Manager - Corporate/B2B Sales (5-10 yrs)
Who we are:
Stanza Living is India's largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India.
Today, we are:
- India's largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 22+ cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors - Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company acrossthe Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The opportunity: Job Responsibilities:
- Own the micro market for both - Demand generation and sales closure.
- Responsible for strategic partnerships with Corporates.
- Responsible for revenue generation through direct sales of inventory.
- Identifying prospective clients from colleges/coaching institutes.
- Market Research - Understand and identify the channels that can help in demand generation + competition identification
- Planning and execution of marketing activities decided for the season.
- Responsible for lead generation from each channel and sales closure of the same.
- Vendor management and execution of marketing activities.
- Tracking the ROI and reporting.
Who we are looking for:
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter ability to get hands dirty, and work in a constantly-changing and fast-growing environment
- Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with the business's key internal leaders and stakeholders in order to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the business
- First principle thinking and strong problem solving