Senior Manager HR at Stanza Living
Views:3459 Applications:957 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:891
Stanza Living - Data Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Stanza Living is India's largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India.
Today, we are:
- India's largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 14 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors - Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company acrossthe Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
Job Role :
- Perform data analysis on large volumes of data to identify trends and/or data processing rules.
- Team player of core analytics team.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Sales/Marketing Reports on Gross and Net basis and other adhoc reports.
- Analyze the data to come out with insights on what leads to better conversions, student preferences, role on various investments and channels, optimizing the spend etc.
- Prepare reports and dashboard for various business functions to keep track of important business metrics.
- Good hands-on Advanced Excel & SQL.
- Has extensively worked on live Dashboards, reporting, data manipulation and making flat tables in SQL.
- Knowledge in Python/R.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
- Natural curiosity and self-drive to understand the broader business in order to provide the appropriate reporting support.
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter and work in a constantly-changing and fast-growing environment.
- Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with the business's key internal leaders and stakeholders in order to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the business.
- First principle thinking and strong problem solving.