Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:527 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Stanza Living - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
- Identify different types of data that need tracking to improve business performance.
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data.
- Work with the management team to prioritize suggested changes to each business segment.
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Build data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel,SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Work with department managers to create data collection guidelines for internal use.
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Filter and - clean- data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities