Senior Manager HR at Stanza Living
Views:882 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Stanza Living - AVP - National Community Monetization & Engagement (8-12 yrs)
1. Ability to scan, effectively pitch and close corporates and brands across sectors and spaces that target the youth audience (students and working professionals).
2. Nurture alliances and partnerships over time to ensure mutual benefit - they contribute significantly to Stanza revenue and gain audience and intended business benefit from Stanza.
3. Drive conversions / transactions with residents (students and working professional) through innovative programs and execution strategies.
4. Meet monthly revenue targets basis revenue streams and monthly targets Pan India.
5. Develop and execute strategies to engage the ever growing and large community of students and working professionals residents, and trade partners.
6. Develop and execute engagement programs that are tactical and strategic, short term and long term, physical and digital.
7. Have a viewpoint and willing to roll up sleeves and put in the effort to execute that view/thought process.
8. Report to SVP Community and lead a team of engagement and monetisation managers. Work with founders on a frequent basis.
9. Be a Spokesperson for Stanza and for the brand that invests in the Stanza community.
10. Great communication and presentation skills and critical to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders.
11. Out of box thinking and willingness to stretch in a high growth start-up environment.
12. Ability to manage stringent timelines without compromising quality of delivery and revenue targets.
Note: Preference for a Sales and Marketing Professional who's done marketing and driven a revenue portfolio.
Most important to have an aptitude to execute, and innovate to drive community ideas and transactions for alliances.