Manager HR at Dtwelve Spaces Pvt Ltd
Views:693 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Stanza Living - Assistant Vice President - Compensation & Benefits (5-10 yrs)
AVP - Compensation & Benefits
About Stanza :
Moving to a new city can sometimes feel just too new - new people, new streets, even new languages. In times like these, it is nice to have a place that feels like home. That's what we do at Stanza Living - be your second home in a city. A tech-enabled, community - living concept, we deliver world-class, curated and economical living experiences for young scholars and professionals, at our professionally operated residences across 40 cities.
Today, we are India's largest and fastest-growing managed accommodation company, with an inventory of over 80,000 beds under management. We are backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, and have raised over 70Mn USD of institutional funding.
Title : AVP - Compensation & Benefits
Job Role :
- We are looking for an ambitious Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join our team. As a C&B specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing, and administering our employees' rewards, perks and benefits.
- Your role will be critical as you will be developing programs that to improve performance, engagement, and satisfaction of our employees. The manager works closely with the top management, supporting decisions and providing the evidence for discussions within business units.
Responsibilities include :
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that aligns with our organizational strategic plan
- Ensure that compensation practices are compliant with current laws and regulations
- Develop compensation and rewards strategies that attract and retain talent.
- Create and analyze job descriptions evaluations and classifications
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits by assessing employees needs by conducting organizational surveys
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare, and present reports to track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- Implementing compensation programs and policies, developing salary structures, Incentive plans and benefits options.
- Develop, maintain, and administer various HR compensation systems, reports and analytics.
- Trains HR Business Partners and line managers in the compensation area (pay-mix training, etc.)
- Preparing salary budgets by creating data models for formulating merit, promotion and correction ranges recommendations, ensuring pay for performance.
- Publishing compensation review guidelines, budget distribution, timelines, FAQs documents and presenting them to Senior Leadership Team.
- Drive performance appraisal for timely completion and conduct calibration sessions
- Manage appraisal process and establish framework for substantiating Performance Appraisal System linked to Reward Management
- Published Monthly HR Dashboards to Senior Leadership Team.
- Improve systems, HR data and information flow, management reporting, processes, and policies in support of organizational objectives.
- Leading automation of current processes and other improvements.
- Apply effective communication strategies
What we are looking for :
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for 5 - 10 years.
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices.
- Good understanding of payroll process, internal audit, taxation, and compliances.
- Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations.
- Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS), MS Office suite.
- Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- Strong negotiation skill and networking/influencing skills.
- PG in Human Resources, business administration or similar relevant field from Tier-1 college.