Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:215 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Stanza Living - Art Director (4-8 yrs)
Stanza Living is transforming student housing in India with our high-quality, tech-enabled and experience-focused proposition that enables students to thrive, engage and grow. Our industry-first, full-stack business model focuses on designing co-living spaces and tailoring our services to suit the distinct lifestyle of students. Smart-space planning in residences, amenities and services for hassle-free living, exclusive community engagement programmes - our professionally managed living experience is delivered seamlessly through technology integration.
Today, we are:
- India's largest student accommodation company with presence across 9 cities (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Vadodara, Coimbatore, Chennai and Dehradun)
- Fastest growing start-up in the sector with a mission to reimage the student housing by delivering world-class living experiences
- LinkedIn Top Start-up 2019
- Liaising with cross functioning teams and interpreting their briefs
- Gaining an understanding of the target audience and business that the communication is aimed at
- Working closely with the copywriter and other internal teams to generate usable creatives and modules to fulfil the brief
- Producing sketches and layouts to support the digital and UI/UX teams
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Briefing and collaborating with other members of the creative team
- Working on location
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts through logic, creativity and imagination
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- Team working skills
- To keep up to date with new developments and trends in the digital world
- An integrated and creative approach to the media and how the media can be used in communication
- An understanding of web markups, cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them and a broad understanding of SEO principles.
- High levels of skills in relevant art and design packages, such as Photoshop and Illustrator Adobe XP Sketch Etc.
- Acute observation and an eye for detail
- The resilience to accept criticism of work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.