Human Resource at StanPlus
Views:1115 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
StanPlus - City Head - P&L (5-8 yrs)
About StanPlus Technologies Pvt Ltd
StanPlus is a dynamic start-up based out of Hyderabad, operating in lifesaving emergency services. Our fleet of 400+ Ambulances provide 24/7 emergency and medical transportation support across AP/Telangana. We are expanding our business with a focus and heavy investment in technology and people.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design long-term and short-term strategy for entry and establishment of StanPlus in a new city/region.
- Robust analysis of business and market data to ensure data-based planning and decisions.
- Establish milestones to monitor progress in line with business targets.
- Acquire customers and on-board partners across the city to build an end-to-end supply chain.
- Responsible for both top-line and bottom-line of the city P&L.
- Execute local marketing strategies (both ATL & BTL) and user growth campaigns, identify and build strategic alliances with enterprise customers.
- Assess manpower requirements for the city and build the team to execute business strategy.
- Manage public relations for StanPlus at the city level through events, print and electronic media, local government/non-government bodies, etc.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Develop the business to show month on month increase in revenues and customer/driver base in the city.
Qualifications & Background :
- MBA degree with a specialization in Business Management, Operations & Finance.
- Or any graduation with 5-8 years of sales/operations experience and leading a Regional team with a large employee base.
- Prior experience in field sales, handling logistics/operations and P&L for a large organization.
- Preferred industries : Logistics, Telecom, FMCG in sales operations.
- Team Leader with an objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring.
- Strong on business operations fundamentals, conceptual thought process.
- An analytical frame of mind and have a go-getter attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong on Process centricity and ability to question the status quo.
- Demonstrate high ethical values.