Resourcing Specialist at Standard Chartered
Views:378 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Standard Chartered - VP - Collateral Management - Margin Operations - EMEA/ASIA (12-18 yrs)
- Provide a single point of contact for the global Margin Operations team to feed in business requests.
- Work collaboratively with the Margin Ops MT, providing updates and discussing solution ideas.
- Work with Senior Management, COO, Business and Technology to understand and prioritize new business requests and feed these into MPR/QPR approval process.
- Partner with Ops Risk to perform an end-to-end review of non-standard/bespoke processes.
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders including Business, Legal / FMC, Credit, XVA, Compliance, Technology and other operational teams, to drive forward new business requests or to manage communication of barriers preventing requests from moving ahead.
- Track and report on enablement, on-going compliance with the agreed process, and monitor impact including BAU controls, procedures and technology development where implementation is post go live.
- Review and set up New Collateral agreements for CSA, GMRA/GMSLA, Intermediation, CNPA, DLC and other bespoke agreements with non-standard terms
- Review and Approve Booking Models/New Products/Product Change impacting trade stamping collateral process
- Work with FMC Legal to review the updates by NCEC Committee to determine whether the existing system can support
- Provide oversight and briefings for the Global Product Owner in order to make informed decisions on new business.
- Train / educate the BAU leads on the new processes and controls being implemented for new business.
- Embed the Group's Values and Group Code of Conduct in the daily process and ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, complying with relevant policies, processes and regulations.
- Ensuring any change is aligned with the BAU Margin Operations and F2B supporting processes and control frameworks
The Successful Applicant Should be:
- Self-Starter with Minimum 5 Yrs of collateral management experience
- Experience of working in large projects, driving initiatives and problem solving
- Experience of Collateral Agreements CSA and GMRA
- Excellent understanding of margin reform regulation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills