Manager at Standard Chartered Bank GBS
Views:2229 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Standard Chartered - Trade Portfolio Management Role (8-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Minimum 8 years relevant banking experience: significant experience of credit approvals and credit portfolio management, or front office sales / client coverage, product, structuring or distribution with strong credit responsibility.
- Deep and practical understanding of management of credit and fraud risks arising from Trade facilities and structures, across diverse markets.
- Senior influence, engagement and coordination: Significant senior management engagement / influencing skills, and credibility in this subject matter area.
- Ability to engage within the banks financial, strategic and business planning processes and advocate for the Trade product perspective.
- Ability to coordinate and deliver build of key cross-function initiatives.
- Market knowledge and business acumen : Ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return, identify opportunities for sustainable growth.
- Hands on experience of managing distressed clients / Trade structures following name-level / market-wide issues arising.
- Portfolio management : Ability to identify growth opportunities and risks across different markets, sectors and products in real time. Direct experience of credit risk mitigation and distribution and funded/synthetic credit markets.
- Regulatory and accounting frameworks : Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework and expectations - in particular Credit RWA and impact of future regulation and accounting standards on the Trade portfolio.