Manager - Talent Acquisition at Standard Chartered Global Business Services
Views:650 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Standard Chartered - Director - Business Banking/ NRI - CFCC Advisory (15-20 yrs)
- Responsible for supporting Head, Retail, Wealth and Private bank CFCC Advisory in India for BB, EB & NRI. Besides regulatory advisory, the person will also be responsible for end to end CDD advisory for BB, EB & NRI.
- Responsible for providing details of developments relating to BB, EB & NRI compliance and conduct, giving rise to a material risk that serious regulatory breaches or breaches of country risk appetite metrics may occur and notifying any such breaches.
- Responsible for providing details of developments relating to BB, EB & NRI financial crime risks, giving rise to a material risk that serious regulatory breaches or breaches of country risk appetite metrics may occur and notifying any such breaches.
- Support Head Retail, Wealth and PvB CFCC India in implementing the vision, strategy and direction set for the Retail, Wealth and PvB CFCC function in India
- Practice the culture and compliance with CFCC standards (including conducting business within regulatory requirements, and to high ethical standards) within the Bank and embed a Here for good culture and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Establish close links with colleagues of other Client segments and/or Product Groups to achieve common platforms and work plans, implementing a One Bank approach to covering all Clients.
- Analyse comprehensive impact of CFCC matters on the relevant business areas (BB, EB & NRI) and their operations.
- Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) pertaining to BB, EB & NRI are communicated and cascaded (in region/country)
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
- Ensure appropriate advice is provided to the relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to BB, EB & NRI CFCC.
- Support Head Retail, Wealth and PvB CFCC India in in review and approval of appropriate policies/processes/DOls to address CFCC risks related to BB, EB & NRI, aligning them with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Provide support and challenge to the relevant stakeholders to ensure that they establish and monitor appropriate processes for compliance with CFCC policies, procedures and standards (including meeting regulatory obligations and maintaining high standards of conduct) pertaining to BB, EB & NRI .
People and Talent :
- Help in creating a n environment of appropriate culture and values. work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
Role also includes Risk Management, Governance, Regulatory relationships, Regulatory & Business Conduct. Also perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures .
Key Stakeholders :
- Relevant India Regulators
- Heads of Businesses and Functions, India
Minimum 13 to 15+ years of overall experience, currently at a capacity of AVP, Associate Director or Cluster Head with strong Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance Advisory experience.
Job Location: Mumbai