Talent Acquisition Specialist at Standard Chartered Bank
Views:3770 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Standard Chartered Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resource - Service Delivery - Payroll/Benefits (6-10 yrs)
About Standard Chartered :
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
1. Manage efficient delivery of HR processing activities through Global People Services (GPS) by establishing Service Level standard for each process and ensure that a regular review of GPS performance is held.
2. Establish operational governance on GPS teams including Payroll [including Payroll reimbursements], Taxation, International mobility, AskHR, Benefits [Medical/Long Service Award/Shares], HR Admin Services [Data Management, MIS etc], Learning Operations etc. as applicable and provide guidance to teams on new activities/challenges.
3. Effective governance on all vendors, outsourced activities as well as internal activities; conduct periodic governance meetings with vendors to assess performance, risks & address issues
4. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring end to end compliance to all regulatory compliances related to portfolio managed by him/her.
5. Provide assistance to HR Function in change management, process design and other - continuously improving the way we work- initiatives.
6. Design, develop and implement initiatives, in consultation with Head Service Delivery .
7. Develop, review, establish and recommend HR processes to enable the function to deliver its business strategy and drive business performance.
8. To undertake periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls.
9. Embed a customer service culture and drive service excellence through partnership with GPS.
10. Ensure governance around all processes outsourced to vendors.
Our Ideal Candidate :
1. Preferably a MBA or alternative qualification with a proven track record
2. Domain knowledge of HR operational processes especially in Payroll & Taxation is mandatory,
3. Minimum 6-10 years of work experience of which minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience
4. Skill- Coordination skills, Communication skills, able to do multi tasking, good team player.
5. Self starter, proactive, go getter