Talent Acquisition Specialist at Standard Chartered Bank
Views:4622 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Standard Chartered Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resource - Service Delivery - Payroll/Benefits (6-10 yrs)
About Standard Chartered :
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
1. Manage efficient delivery of HR processing activities through Global People Services (GPS) by establishing Service Level standard for each process and ensure that a regular review of GPS performance is held.
2. Establish operational governance on GPS teams including Payroll [including Payroll reimbursements], Taxation, International mobility, AskHR, Benefits [Medical/Long Service Award/Shares], HR Admin Services [Data Management, MIS etc], Learning Operations etc. as applicable and provide guidance to teams on new activities/challenges.
3. Effective governance on all vendors, outsourced activities as well as internal activities; conduct periodic governance meetings with vendors to assess performance, risks & address issues
4. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring end to end compliance to all regulatory compliances related to portfolio managed by him/her.
5. Provide assistance to HR Function in change management, process design and other - continuously improving the way we work- initiatives.
6. Design, develop and implement initiatives, in consultation with Head Service Delivery .
7. Develop, review, establish and recommend HR processes to enable the function to deliver its business strategy and drive business performance.
8. To undertake periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls.
9. Embed a customer service culture and drive service excellence through partnership with GPS.
10. Ensure governance around all processes outsourced to vendors.
Our Ideal Candidate :
1. Preferably a MBA or alternative qualification with a proven track record
2. Domain knowledge of HR operational processes especially in Payroll & Taxation is mandatory,
3. Minimum 6-10 years of work experience of which minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience
4. Skill- Coordination skills, Communication skills, able to do multi tasking, good team player.
5. Self starter, proactive, go getter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.