Resourcing Specialist at Standard Chartered
Views:355 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Standard Chartered - AVP - Solution Architect (10-15 yrs)
QUALIFICATIONS: Training, licenses, memberships and certifications
- 15 or more years of experience in delivering major projects, ideally in the Banking industry, including accountability for IT solution delivery
- Stakeholder management experience working with senior level stakeholders to deliver change
- Proven experience with co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Rigorous approach to management of project delivery methodology
- Proven skills in co-ordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
- Leadership skills to coach, co-ordinate and grow a successful delivery team
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community.
The Successful Applicant Should be:
- background of Identity and Access Management.
- Primary worked on SailPoint Project/ SailPoint identityiQ with JAVA knowledge.
- 10 -15 yrs of exp in Architect SailPoint projects having worked on Developing inhouse accelerators for SailPoint IQ or SailPoint identityiQ,
- Understands Technical aspects of SailPoint Project.
- Able to Address or guide Technical teams when they are stuck with challenges
- design and implementation of SailPoint project and shld have hands on exp on JavA as well