Standard Chartered - Associate - Infrastructure M&A Corporate Finance (2-6 yrs)
Associate - Infrastructure M&A Corporate Finance (Standard Chartered Bank)
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Location : Mumbai
- We are looking at Corporate Finance candidates from infrastructure sector especially areas such as transportation, renewable energy, power, logistics etc.
- Keep track of sector- and industry-developments and maintain database of key transactions and sector multiples and profiles
- Develop and maintain sector and industry-specific presentations and pitchbooks for client meetings
- Work on day-to-day execution of transactions including developing high-quality collaterals including Information Memorandum, financial model, presentations etc.
- To support the engagement manager(s) in delivering engagements in the specific sector
- Full compliance to firm's policies on risk management and independence
Technical Skills Required :
- MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute and/or a CA
Experience / skills required :
- The candidate must have strong understanding of Corporate Finance principles and have experience of developing detailed financial models from scratch in a time bound manner
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure sector especially areas such as transportation, renewable energy, power etc.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- The candidate should have high level of comfort with MS excel spreadsheets, Word and Power point