Standard Chartered - Associate - Infrastructure M&A Corporate Finance (2-6 yrs)
Associate - Infrastructure M&A Corporate Finance (Standard Chartered Bank)
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Location : Mumbai
- We are looking at Corporate Finance candidates from infrastructure sector especially areas such as transportation, renewable energy, power, logistics etc.
- Keep track of sector- and industry-developments and maintain database of key transactions and sector multiples and profiles
- Develop and maintain sector and industry-specific presentations and pitchbooks for client meetings
- Work on day-to-day execution of transactions including developing high-quality collaterals including Information Memorandum, financial model, presentations etc.
- To support the engagement manager(s) in delivering engagements in the specific sector
- Full compliance to firm's policies on risk management and independence
Technical Skills Required :
- MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute and/or a CA
Experience / skills required :
- The candidate must have strong understanding of Corporate Finance principles and have experience of developing detailed financial models from scratch in a time bound manner
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure sector especially areas such as transportation, renewable energy, power etc.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- The candidate should have high level of comfort with MS excel spreadsheets, Word and Power point
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.