HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:29 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SSRE Incident Management Role - IT (4-8 yrs)
SSRE Incident Management
About this role :
Front line, technical customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating and living the 3 client values) such that customers that they contact/contact them are left 'delighted' with the experience.
Providing in-depth technical support to customers through solution monitoring, localisation and remote repair. Undertake Incident, Problem, Event and SACM activities as part of the multi skilled role.
You`ll have the following responsibilities :
- Providing in-depth technical support to customers through monitoring, localisation and remote repair
- Technical understanding of 'solution' level offerings, with ability to continually develop knowledge with new offerings
- Technically aware customer service engineers who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving and communicating) such that customers that they call/call them are left "delighted" with the experience
- Cooperating with other levels of support (Technical Hubs, Platform teams and Suppliers)
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. proactively driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements)
- Contributing knowledge and experience to help improve processes and systems through continuous improvement
- Proactive and effective jeopardy management, including accurate adherence to the escalation process
- Identification of underlying problems and driving through problem management to resolution (PM)
- Support Event Management team in proactive event analysis to identify trends requiring attention from event management or problem management (EM & PM) by providing constant inputs where applicable.
- Capture, analyse and report inventory related issues as part of BAU incident management to SACM/SRMs so that a cleanse of asset and configuration items (SACM) be performed.
- Ensuring adherence to SLAs by all teams involved in resolution, and keeping the customer informed proactively
- Participating in technical training, knowledge sharing and creating Knowledge management articles
- Attends and contributes to team stand-up meetings and problem solving sessions. Eager to collaborate and share knowledge with other team members.
- Proactively raise improvement opportunities, and own small, incremental bugs to completion.
- Understands and support the cycle of team customer-outcome deliveries as part of the Agile improvement process.
- Focused to work in accordance to contractual SLA and Service Assurance KPI's for Netco Model office like FCR (First Contract Resolution ) and MTTR (Mean Time to repair), NPS
- Effectively managing the Incidents Lifecycle's - esp. P1/P2 & Aged Incidents
- Queue Management( Proactive /Reactive triage management)
- This acts as First point of contact for the customers and has exhaustive stakeholder management , which keep us exposed day in and out close to customer and services team Delegating duties/Tasks with in team members.
- Weekly review of Quality Parameters and key KPIs (WFM Adherence/PCA30/RFT).
- Functional mailbox management.
- Calls Handling (P1/CIM/Critical Stakeholder calls)
- Quality of Incidents and Emails should be good along with incident closures with appropriate RFOs
- Ensure all DR's are following the Published Processes when working on ITIL functions and make regular checks to enforce this.
You`ll have the following skills & experience :
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- Full level understanding on 2-3 technologies or Expert level understanding on 8-15 technologies
- Basic level understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN/BGP/MPLS/OSPF/EIGRP/DMVPN/IPSEC/Voip/ISDN/ SIP/Cloud technologies
- Intermediate level of Cisco Data(Routing and Switching)
- Basic level of understanding of ISO 20000
- Full level of Understanding of the products solutions to a solid 'basic' level (e.g. same as Sales roles) and in depth operational/service processes would be beneficial
- Solution monitoring and multi-layer troubleshooting
- Intermediate level Technical understanding of architecture and design flows
- Ability to organize and attend on international conference call and discuss technical issues
- Experience in operation of end to end customer solutions
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal and Negotiation skills - internally, analytical thinking and customer facing
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal guidance and supervision
- Team-player eager to learn and also share skills and experience
- Enthusiastic and pro-active with a desire to improve service for the customer, and other internal users
- Keen learner and support CI environment
- Stakeholder management (Account Team) with internal and external customers