SSN Institutions - Faculty - Department of Commerce/Law (5-14 yrs)
Shiv Nadar University Chennai - Faculty requirement in the Department of Commerce in the field of Law
Shiv Nadar University Chennai has been established as the first State Private University legislated in Tamil Nadu after 90 years.
It's a global university focused on innovation, research, academic excellence, creativity and development.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai invites applications for various positions across levels from qualified candidates in the field of Law with specialization and teaching experience in - Business Law, Commercial Law, Economic Laws, Income Tax Law, Company Law, etc.
Minimum qualification is LLM while PhD is preferred.
Role and responsibilities of Faculty:
1. Making an effective contribution to teaching and learning to ensure the pedagogical success of the Faculty and University
2. Contributing to curriculum, resource, program and subject design, development, management and review as required
3. Continuously improving their own teaching and learning, including developing a comprehensive teaching portfolio, and contributing to the continuous development and improvement of learning and teaching
4. Participating in scholarly activities that influence and enhance learning and teaching in the University
5. Preparing high-quality subject delivery and learning support materials using any web based platforms, electronic library information systems and other teaching and learning systems developed for use in the University
6. Acting as a subject coordinator and/or area or discipline coordinator including managing the area/discipline including providing feedback and contributing to performance management
7. Conducting lectures, tutorials, workshops, practical classes, demonstrations, field excursions, clinical sessions and other appropriate learning activities as required
Remuneration is commensurate with qualification and experience.