SS Techno - Head - Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Location : Pune
Experience : 8-10 Years
Salary : As per Standard
Qualification : BE (Mechanical / Chemical) + MBA (Marketing)
Job Description :
- Identify business opportunities.
- Researching & Analyzing Sales options.
- Visiting customers to understand need/ requirement and creating repo with customers
- Generates business by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preparation of Sales Proposals, Technical Support, Estimate & Costing, Tendering Etc.
- Discussion/ Negotiations with customers on Technical Terms & Commercial matters.
SS Techno was founded by experienced Technocrats in the year 2001, to supply Innovative Turnkey Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems based on Evaporation and Drying technology. The area of focus is Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Solutions for Industrial Waste Water. SS Techno has supplied more than 250 ZLD systems, on 'Concept to Commissioning' basis. The emphasis is always on maintaining world-class engineering standards, with optimum investment and operational cost for the customers.
SS Techno has a presence in many countries. Turnkey plants have been installed in Asia, South America, and Africa
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.