HR Executive at Sri Krishna Group
Views:1133 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Sri Krishna Group - Head - HR Operations (15-17 yrs)
Head of HR Operations responsibilities include:
- Independent in the handling of the entire HR function Which includes Policies Makings, Budget, and planning, Talent Acquisition, and Management.
- Ability to handle Training & Development, Employee engagement.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and Statutory
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Overseeing payroll and manage performance appraisal system.
- Measure the effectiveness of Manpower utilization and recommend improvements
- 15+ year of Work experience in Human Resources Management including payroll tools
- Experience in designing compensation, benefits programs, and HRM Policies
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and Statutory compliance
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with superior interpersonal skills and Detail oriented.
- Budget management experience.
- Post-Graduation in Human Resources Management, Ph.D. is a plus
- Must be fluent in English, Hindi. Telugu will be an added benefit
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Senior Management
What we offer:
- Salary best in Industry
- Performance Incentives
- Self & Professional Development Programs