HR Executive at Sri Krishna Group
Views:363 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Sri Krishna Group - Chartered Accountant (5-6 yrs)
- Preparing and Maintain accounts and tax returns
- Plan & execute accounting systems and processes.
- Maintain payment and vendor management.
- Reconcile Income & Bank statements.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Taking care of Tax filing for multiple companies in the group
- Well-versed with statutory filings including TDS, Service Tax, GST, etc.
- Knowledge & Experience in the Federal Tax system will be an added advantage
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning, Budgets, and forecasting
- Responsible to Generate MIS Reports.
Who are we looking for?
- A Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 5+ years- experience in Accounting & Financing Systems
- Experience in providing Accounting & Financial advice.
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Tally, and other Accounting ERP
- Knowledge of Internal Revenue Service (IRS), US Taxation and regulations, and Hong Kong/China Taxation and regulations will be an added benefit.
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Knowledge in Data analysis
- Person with Leadership and management
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, G-Suits, CRM, and Accounting Management Softwares.
- Having US B1/B2 visa will be an added advantage