Vice President HR at SREI Equipment Finance
Views:1899 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
SREI - Manager - Sales - Corporate/SME Segment - North (3-6 yrs)
About Us :
- Srei is a New Age Composite Insurance Broker (General, Life & Re-insurance) to be registered with the Insurance and Regulatory Development Authority (IRDAI). Services provided by SREI include industry specific risk consulting, insurance brokerage, claims management and advocacy in India, backed by experts of SIBPL with adequate industry experience.
- Srei understands that cost containment is key for it's clients and has equal importance as that of risk management. We work with you to understand your business first, then provide customized and innovative risk management and insurance solutions at best terms from the market to help your business succeed.
- What sets Srei apart, is the customer centricity and the organizational bent of mind towards getting technology as one of the key enablers.
- One of the key value proposition is on the claims consultancy side in the B2B space. SIBPL has an experienced team who are capable of managing small to very large claims and in turn provide proper value to our customers.
Role : Sales Manager - North
Location : Delhi
Minimum Experience : 3 Years with Insurance Broking ( Delhi )
Job Description :
- Sales Executives are responsible for planning, implementing, Execution, Managing and overseeing Corporate / SME sales strategy of Northern Region.
- They will be involved in selling All GI /LI products and servicing and clients. Their job is for setting up a strategy for finding new prospects and sales leads and converting them into matured Deals.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Find prospects and leads ( Corporate / SME Sales)
- Learn details about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with sales and marketing team of Insurance company to ensure the efficiency
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work thru SAIBA.