Manager - Fresher Hiring at Sree Kumaran Thangamaligai
Views:742 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sree Kumaran Thangamaligai - Assistant Manager (5-8 yrs)
Location - Coimbatore
Salary - As per standard
Exp - 5 - 8 yrs.
Assistant Manager - Jewellery
- Assisting and managing the daily operations and activities of the jewellery store.
- Supervising employees with their daily work requirements.
- Plans and prepares work schedules for jewellery store personnel, assigns employees to specific duty requirements of the store, prepares and directs personnel with appropriate merchandise, and provide performance review.
- Storing display as well as advertising copy, performing sales work such as taking inventory, recollecting cash with sales receipts, and maintaining operating records such as records of store transactions.
- Merchandise and stock as needed; and ensures personnel comply with established store security level, as well as sales and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Skills such as problem solving and negotiation skills are important for the job as a jewellery store manager.
- They must possess excellent communication skills to be able to handle reports to top management, handling of store personnel as well as store customers.
- They must be able to deal with a variety of different people.
- Being a manager, he must also possess management, administrative and organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the jewellery industry will serve as an advantage as well.
Key Skills - administration, daily operations, Decision making, people management skills, Sales operations, Employee relations, problem solving, Target planning, sales, communication skills