RECRUITER at Floret Consulting
Views:4498 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Sr VP/VP/AVP - Fund Accounting - Capital Markets (10-21 yrs)
I am Govind from Floret Consulting and this is regarding a Job Opening with one of our premium client in Investment Banking and Capital Markets. We are looking for people who have very good experience in Fund Accounting Operations. Please refer the below JD for more details.
Total 10-18 years- experience in Capital Market Business.
- Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would report to the position / the client on a daily / weekly / monthly or a periodic basis.
- Main KRA would be calculating NAV, P & L and Balance Sheet on a daily, monthly and on a periodic basis under strict deadlines.
- Reporting to the clients / superiors on the performance of the various schemes.
The challenges that the position has is consistent performance on Quality, Delivery, Deadlines, People Management & of course Attraction & Retention.
SKILLS SETS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
The incumbent is expected to know, understand & develop:
- Detailed understanding of Hedge Funds, NAV Calculation, Reconciliation, Capital Market Operations
- Good experience in handling securities market operations for large customers, right through reconciliation and break resolution
- Generating periodic reports on unresolved breaks with ageing of the same, pricing using various vendor sources, corporate actions, etc.
- Exposure to various instruments such as equity, derivatives, fixed income instruments, treasury instruments, debt, FX, etc.
- Experience in generation financial accounting reports, handling internal and statutory audit. Interacting with regulatory authorities, responding to questions, filing reports as per requirements
- Experience in handling large volume operations, stringent deliverables, ensuring deliverables are met within SLA- s
- Top oral, written communication, and influencing skills
The incumbent is expected to:
- Quickly assimilate contingency plans during crisis situations or major outages.
- Be delivery oriented, used to meeting strict deadlines, while producing quality work.
- Manage Client, peers, team leaders and members.
- Demonstrate leadership; makes things happen
- Document detailed project plan and schedule, status reports.
- Timely closure of issues, concerns, problems and risks.
- Manage changes.
- Manage multiple priorities and cope with ambiguity.
- Possess good sense of urgency and ability to respond to urgent requests and crisis
The incumbent would require being flexible / adaptable in terms of travel. At short notice he would be required to travel any where in India or abroad depending on the business needs.
SHIFT TIMING: 12 - 9 P.M. (UK Shift)
If Interested, Please share your updated CV. References are appreciated.
HR Executive - Recruitment
Phone : 080 49698262
Mobile : 7760254223
Website : www.floretconsulting.com
SEARCH - SELECTION - STAFFING
Follow us to keep abreast on opportunities:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.