Sr Trainer & Consultant - F&A/Inv Banking (3-6 yrs)
- Responsible for designing, implementing, delivering, coordinating and administering customized professional capacity and capability development programs for corporates and Sovereign Wealth Funds.
Demonstrated theoretical and applied understanding of Finance, Financial Analysis, Investment Analysis, Capital Markets and Products, Statistics, Economics.
CFA Charter holder, or FRM. Candidates for CFA Level III, or FRM Level II exam will be considered for Junior Trainer vacancies.
Minimum three years experience in designing or implementing programs in any of the above mentioned subject areas. Minimum three years work experience in financial analysis, investment banking, or investment research.
- Demonstrated ability to implement client-focused programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Word, Excel and Power Point. Familiarity with Bloomberg, Reuters and similar research software.
- Strong English language communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be a team player.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Professional attitude and ability to adapt to different client environments.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- No history of unethical or unprofessional behavior, or criminal record.
- Must be able to drive.
Email covering letter, current CV and names of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted within two weeks of application.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.