Sr Technical Program Manager - Video - eComm (10-15 yrs)
The Employer’s Instant Video team is looking for a highly skilled Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) who is passionate about delivering world-class digital media experiences to our customers. We are a high-energy and innovative group changing the way customers watch TV and movies. Successful candidates for this position must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- In this role you will work closely with the software development and product teams to deliver high quality, scalable products deployed around the world. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best product with most efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all the stakeholders to assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones.
- You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. Successful candidates will have a technical background, be detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities. You should not only be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement, and mentorship.
You must be able to:
- Interact with Project Sponsors, other Technical Program Managers, and multiple development teams to define and deliver complex features.
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large complex cross-functional projects.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
+91 82370 57890
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.