Sr Research Analyst/Lead - TMT (4-8 yrs)
Team lead/SRA –Research(TMT) - Gurgaon
Job Profile:- Team lead/SRA –Research(TMT)
Opportunity with US based Research & Analytics firm
Work Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 4.5+ years
Job Code ; 0030
- Team leads conduct business and financial research to support clients and contribute to internal knowledge building efforts as well as business development initiatives.
- Typical projects will take a few days to several weeks to complete and will involve gathering, analyzing, synthesizing and presenting information and data using structured methodologies and frameworks.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assist clients and/or other research delivery team members in articulating and refining research requests and projects, while working on multiple projects.
- Manage an expanded team of analyst while working on multiple projects
- Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources (e.g., on-line databases, the Internet, print sources, trade associations, government agencies, company representatives, external research organization, etc). Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks. Conduct quantitative analysis (e.g., statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) as necessary
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Works to coach and develop research analysts
- Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary
send your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.