Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1364 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sr Marketing Manager - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager
Mumbai | Permanent
- Launch new products under the brand's banner.
- Lead a team of Trade Marketeers and Product Managers
About Our Client
A US based MNC working in the Non-Dairy Foods space.
This role will require you to:
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop and implement short and long term marketing plans
- Co-ordinate with Regional Sales Managers in planning the sales forecast and promotional activities
- Plan, Develop and Expedite new Product Launches
- Ensure customers get quality products which meet their specifications
- Handle product issues and customer complaints (Institutional)
- Develop and take ownership of product PNL
- Create POPs, and other advertising materials
- Develop and execute a Marketing Plan
- Set up the customer database through market survey and partner feedback
- Conduct Competitor analysis to improve market share
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an MBA from a top-tier B School with 8+ years of marketing experience with atleast 5+ years of Trade Marketing/B2B experience in a Food/Beverage Set-up. You will have experience of having Developed and Launched new products in the Food/other FMCG space. Relevant Marketing research experience including knowledge of the India marketing environment and trends, practices, traditions, philosophies, policies, competitiveness, key players and product knowledge (ND, Bakery) is a plus.
What's On Offer
A chance to lead the overall marketing function, with a special focus on new products, with a leading Global Foods MNC.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.