HR Consultant at Global Professional Services
Views:4498 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Sr Manager - Supply Chain Management - Industrial Automation (10-20 yrs)
Job Description: Senior Manager SCM
- Lead a team of buyers to secure competitive 3rd party/ resale products, services and solutions to support India Process Automation Business
- Continue to drive for 3rd party/ resale costing down during project execution phase to improve project margin
- Conduct and adopt due diligent processes on 3rdparty/ resale products, services & solutions to mitigate all risk associate with these project purchases by ensuring team securing favourable B2B T & Cs tie back to customer T & Cs and mitigate all risk.
- Proactively work with Proposal & Delivery team to ensure all Advance licensing are covered and closed on-time to avoid cost incur to project.
- Working with Delivery team & cabinet integration centre to create a good material planning and tracking plan and/or process to provide good material visibility and tracking to ensure material deliver on-time to support project delivery & cabinet integration to customer.
- Create and maintain a good supplier management system to ensure business is well supported by all key suppliers in terms of pricing, quality, on-time delivery, good T & Cs and sustainable good supplier relationship.
- Proactively participate in business meeting to understand business drivers to create the right project purchasing strategy to support the business model for growth & margin improvement.
- Ability to develop team to excel in their roles and responsibilities.
- A team player to support team and peers when call upon for assistance and ambitious to be successful in the organization
- Education - Min possess degree in relevant discipline such as Industrial Automation, Process Control, Mechanical engineering or communication equipment.
- Experience - Min. 5 years in a Managerial position and preferably 2 years in the Process Automation Industries & managing 6 or more persons.
Specific Skill - A strong leader possesses good communication skill, analytical, relevant project purchasing skill, knowledge of SAP system, decisive in making hard decision, rationale and quick in resolving issue, innovative with high drive to succeed goal and attainment & ability to manage cross culture Issue.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.