Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1092 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Sr Manager - Product Management - Enterprise Voice - Telecom (7-14 yrs)
InnoQuest Consulting is a startup comprising a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid/ Senior Management & Leadership hiring.
About Our Client :
Our client is one of India's largest Telecommunications company. The company has a customer base of over 30 million including overseas retail customers, and ranks among the Top 10 Asian Telecom companies.
Role Summary :
Team Member in Enterprise Voice Product Management Team, responsible for new products, innovations, product/feature enhancements and lifecycle management in Voice, Collaboration, CPE & IN verticals.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Understand domain technology, vendor specific solutions adopted by the company
- Leverage the technical understanding to develop, innovate, refine and simplify the service offering.
- Constant updation of domain technology by following the developments at National and International levels.
- Provide technical support to the product creation, conceptualization process for current and future products.
Also, to create & develop :
- Cutting edge product ideas leveraging the network assets available/ planned
- Produce ideas thru Network and OSS/BSS platforms and provide inputs for FAB and MACD process development.
- Innovate, Improve, and ensure that our products are industry leading
- Demystify complex technology intensive products into simple services that can be used by masses.
- Institutionalize product knowledge in the organization at all levels.
- Understand Customer Requirements and solutions available in the domestic telecom market, for the respective product vertical.
- Understand Technological developments in the respective product domain that are happening at the domestic & international markets.
- Conceptualize & create product & services in the respective domain to meet customer requirements and keep the Portfolio exciting & ahead of competition at all times.
- Interact with system teams working on CRM, Billing, Order Provisioning etc. to create the product and its fulfillment processes in order to take it to the market successfully.
- Leverage the understanding of technology, Network, CPE and Customer to develop, innovate, refine and simplify services Define the product strategy, pricing, branding and positioning. Interface with the training organization to create training contents for the call center, sales and service support start.
Product Lifecycle Management - Sales Support, Product Performance Tracking, Competition tracking.
Key Performance Indicators :
New Innovation Qualification :
- Measured monthly for the progress on the new ideas up till development stage.
On Time Development :
- Timely launch of the committed projects.
White paper :
- Quarterly new technology scanning & white paper creation for existing product & applications.
Product Lifecycle Management :
- Sales Support, Product Performance Tracking, Competition tracking
Learning Modules :
- Training content for launched products.
Market Update :
- Quarterly benchmarking study of international competition.
Contact with Others :
Internal : Sales, Operations, Network, IT, Regulatory, Legal, Commercial, Procurement, Marcom
External : Technology Vendors, Partners
Educational/Academic Qualification Essential : BE/B.Tech
Desirable : MBA - Marketing
Experience in Telecom industry in the enterprise voice solutions domain, working with Service Providers (Fixed Line), Equipment vendors (PBX), System Integrators (Contact Center Solutions).
Technical/Functional Skills :
Skills - VoIP/IP Telephony, IMS/NGN, Unified Communications, Contact Center solutions, IN, CPE - IP Phones/IP PBXs, Microsoft Certified Master (MCM), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), CCNP Voice.
Function - Product Management, Product Development.
Competency & Behavioral Skills :
- Documentation & Presentation skills.
- Keenness to acquire/learn new technologies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.