Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:3148 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Sr Manager - Operational Risk Management - Finance Operations (8-10 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading financial services organization with operations in more than 45 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for experienced operational risk professionals.
- You would also be responsible for developing and implementing the overall control environment to manage operational losses and compliance to SOX regulations. This function will be established in response to the critical business need for end to end knowledge and understanding of accounting processes for all business activity.
- In addition, you would also be responsible for managing the relationship with Finance CoE's Compliance, Group Internal Audit and external audit teams. Managing Business Continuity would also be key to this role.
Your key responsibilities shall include:
- Manage and analyze the process and controls across diverse finance & accounting process within the finance CoE
- Analyze inherent financial and operational risks in the process and design security and controls measure to mitigate these process risks
- Review and analyze processes documented to date to ensure fitments with the documentation standards
- Draft and document new processes as per the business requirement by Enterprise Ennoblement work streams
- Analyze and document process risks and design controls to mitigate these risks
The Successful Applicant:
You must be a qualified CA (1st/2nd attempt) with at least 8 years of post-qualification experience in a Financial Services Setup and must have experience in the following:
- Strong Accounting knowledge of P&L and BS, preferably of US GAAP, IFRS along with good knowledge of SOX 404
- Strong experience of business process documentation, risk assessment, control designing and testing controls
- Internal audit or Big 4 Consulting experience servicing a financial services client is an added advantage
- Risk management and SOX testing specifically on F&A processes
- Knowledge of financial systems and reporting processes would be preferable
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team, supporting long term career development
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
Note : Please do not apply if you don't have extensive experience of working in a Financial Services setup.
What's on Offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing setup in an established MNC based in Delhi NCR. Excellent employee friendly work culture and global exposure along with high level of Independence in your work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.