Specialist at Hireworks Consulting
Views:978 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sr Manager - Legal & Compliance - KPO (8-10 yrs)
- Responsible for contract and legal compliance management.
- Provides legal advice and guidance in the ordinary and special activities of the company.
- Responsible for coordinating and represents the Company in legal matters/contracts under negotiation with external and internal clients.
- Responsible for Statutory Compliance. Interacts with regulatory authorities, lawyers, consultants, internal clients and external clients.
Educational Requirements : Post graduate in Law from a reputed Institute or University
Certification required Certification in Contract Management and Compliance is an added advantage
Range of Experience : 8-10 years
Role Title : Sr. Manager Legal
Skills required : Technical Functional/Behavioral
- Proficiency in Drafting and Negotiating Contracts
- Good knowledge on Corporate and Labour Laws, knowledge on Statutory Compliance and Legal Risk Management
- Dealing with Complexity, Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and analytical skills, ability to multi-task and consistently deliver high quality work, business friendly and service oriented mindset, team player and consensus builder, attention to details, application of mind, able to work with minimal supervision
- Result Orientation
- Client Focus
- Contribution to Strategy
- People Development
- Change leadership
- Team Leadership
Responsibilities + Duties:
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating contracts viz., master services agreements, consultancy agreements, vendor contracts, licensing agreements, alliance agreements, partnership and subcontract agreements, Annual Maintenance contracts etc.
- Drafting legal documents, notices, letters, agreements, contracts, MOU, LOI, NDAs, Internal guidelines, policies, etc.
- Advise internal clients on various business and operational requirements
- Establishing robust compliance reporting systems and conducting compliance review programs with internal & external clients to identify compliance gaps. Planning and setting up controls to bridge compliance gaps and mitigate regulatory and other risks.
- Support Manager in all legal & compliance matters for ensuring that all the Legal & Compliance processes of the organization are successfully implemented.
- WOW Factor of this JOB : Diverse exposure to various IT Contracts, Service Contracts and global contracts. Opportunity to showcase skills and grow
Reports To Career Lavel - 5, AVP
Who are the Reportees Career Level 7&8, Manager Legal & Executive Legal
Interfaces Internal - Various Functions like HR, Finance, Admin & Facilities, Sourcing, Delivery Excellence, Communication, Risk, SG GSC Business Lines and Group Companies External - Vendors, Legal Consultants & Lawyers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.