Sr Manager - HRBP - IT Infra Services (10-15 yrs)
Sr Manager HRBP IT Infrastructure Services
Business Unit – Infrastructure Services
The incumbent will be responsible to partner with the GIS Sales, Total Outsourcing, Pre Sales, Practice development teams & manage end to end People agenda for these units spread globally, independently. The responsibility would include managing an overall team size of 1- 2 HR professionals aligned to the above business units.
The role will report into the GIS HR Head.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the HR function for all the employees coming under the above units, who are spread across India, US, Europe and APAC regions.
- Includes strategizing and implementing organization wide Human Resources policies and processes across employee life cycle.
- Anchoring talent management programs that are contextual and aligned to the roles such as Sales Practitioners, Solution Architects, Client Solutions Managers, Practice Development managers.
- Provide HR ownership while responding to Business proposals that warrants demonstrating our People process maturity
- Employee relations champion: Drive employee engagement & development initiatives resulting in effective employee advocacy.
- Enabler: Coach the leaders in the middle/senior management layer on subjects such as company processes, policy, career, and leadership.
- Take personal responsibility for the employee engagement charter involving middle managers/senior managers
- Active ownership in driving special initiatives for higher employee retention at the larger BU level, beyond the primary charter
Education & Experience:
- Post Graduate in Human Resources , with approximately 10-12 years of relevant work experience ( Prior work experience in managing sales organization, sales incentive process implementation would be an added advantage). This position will require travel to overseas locations.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong ability to influence and connect with Global workforce.
- Ability to grasp the business context and the evolving changes around the same
- Strong analytical skills, data orientation with attention to detail and follow-through
- High customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated competence & strong background in employee relations, coaching and talent management
- Proven ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, recognize trends, and identify systematic approaches to solving problems
Interested candidates pls contact email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.