Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:6011 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Sr Manager/Head - Training - KPO (12-18 yrs)
InnoQuest Consulting is a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid / Senior Management &Leadership hiring.
About our Client:
Our client is a KPO and specialises in non voice Insurance processes
Functional leader profile:
- Responsible for leading the training team across Bangalore & Pune
- Identifying, Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organization and the individual
- Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budgeting systems.
- Working in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization,
- Analysis, design and development, writing, delivery, and review and evaluation and training and learning interventions
- Make recommendations to management regarding individual learning plans; skills gaps and potential enhancement areas.
- Identify, select and manage external training agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Organize training venues, manage calendars as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to compliment that provided externally or internally by others.
- Producing training materials for in-house courses
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research
- Post Graduates with relevant experience considered
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel between Pune and Bangalore
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Should have been in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Should have relevant Insurance Certification (INS 21/ 22/ 23, IF1/ IF2)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.